Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Post-Bindu and Summer Solstice

Post- Bindu

Sat Nam. I thought I'd try to put into words what life is like for me after selling the yoga school.
I've been doing a lot of:

reading
writing
babysitting
walking
yoga
and eating.


I've been having a pretty good time.

But I miss you.

So I have an invitation for you:

I'm thinking of a summer solstice and s'mores gathering, like we did in the good ol' days. On the 21st of June, any time you can , join me. I'll be by a fire pit at Cabrillo Beach, ready to light a fire and roast marshmallows. jump in and out of waves, and perhaps lead a written- in- sand sunset wish list. We can write with sticks, fingertips, or feet our intentions for summer - things to get and things to give. Join me, please!

The 21st is a Wednesday. I'll go down early and grab a pit. Come have a morning swim with me, lunch, bring a book or magazine you've been saving up for a special loungy day. Let's catch up, have a satsang. I want to know what you've been up to and how your practice is going. I want to set up lunch dates, walking dates, and game dates.

Are you in?

Let me know. The s'mores are on me!

May the longtime sun shine upon you...
Rosie


No comments: